Sunday, February 1, 2009

Econ 101

Is it just me, or is the real root of our "global economic crisis" the fact that the global population is increasing at lightening speed, which results in more people joining the work force, which results in a need to create more 'creative' venues for generating a household income that can result in such wondrous inspirations as a Gucci-esque line of high end totally non-essential accessories for four-legged household creatures? According to my mental math, which stops at the algebra skill level, an increase of heads in the work force results in a decrease in annual income per individual head, at least according to the way things are run right now. But I got an ingenious economic resolution that I was convinced would solve our country's economic woes when I was in the 6th grade, and I'm still convinced it could work. Why don't we just start handing out cash from the mint as it comes off the press?! I mean, it's really just paper we give to people in exchange for important things, like post-its, food, and art as well as other stuff too. And everybody knows the more pieces of paper you have, the happier you are. Except I've found lately, that that's a half truth and not a complete truth.

And this is why I want your vote in 8 years! So I can solve any remaining problems we might have that Obama didn't get to, but at his current rate their won't be anything left to fix as he will have already done it with his Super-Presidential powers. I think this will really distinguish me from my running mates, Clinton and Palin, and set me way ahead of the pack. So vote for the Juliep in 2016 for a Fresher America!

No comments: